We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the California Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as California departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable California and San Jose
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Here in San Jose, we have beautiful weather. So most of our residents keeps their
windows and doors open when the weather permits. However, while you are occupied
with something around your house, a wildlife critter such as a raccoon or a rodent
may walk right into your home. Don't worry, we can fix that if it is happening to you!
We specialize in trapping and removing California's wildlife that has ended up in
your home or on your property. We answer our phones 24/7 to help with your wildlife problems!
We service the following cities:
Alameda, Albany, American Canyon,
Antioch, Atherton, Belmont, Oakland, Oakley, Orinda,
San Francisco, San Leandro, San Mateo,
San Pablo, San Rafael, San Ramon, Santa Rosa,
Sausalito, Sebastopol, Sonoma City, South San Francisco,
Suisun City, Tiburon Town, Union City,
Vacaville, Vallejo City, Walnut Creek, Windsorn Town, Woodside, Yountville,
, Santa Clara
, Mountain View
, Morgan Hill
, and Saratoga
We also service the following counties: Contra Costa County, Del Norte County,
El Dorado County, Fresno County, Lake County, Tehama County, Stanislaus County,
Sutter County, Tuolumne County, Ventura County, Yolo County, and Yuba County.
To learn more about our services, visit the San Jose wildlife removal